|Sumár projektu:||Základná škola s materskou školou/Primary School with Pre-Primary School of F. J. Fuga in Vinne, Slovakia plans to implement creative, innovative approaches towards traditional education at both primary levels (Y1-5,Y 6-9) via further education of its teachers staff in Turkey, Malta and Netherlands in accordance with Strategic framework for education and training, involving innovation and creativity at initial phase of children education.
The main goal is to develop effective usage of obtained theoretical knowledge into its practical implementation, eliminating „borders“ between individual school subjects. Proposed method of its realization is also the application of non-formal teaching at primary and pre-primary school formal learning/teaching in order to become creative and innovative rural primary and pre-primary school to make education quality level improved and increased; and to enhance higher pupils´ creativity and innovation for more creative and innovative human society in EU.
We intend to fight against education problems at primary level education by using creative, innovative and effective methods and to develop and learn from other foreign partners (experienced at the field) the effective methods of school/project management and individual school departments in order to adjust, adapt, change and alter school curricular plans to become a modern European pre-primary and primary school with qualified teachers and required equipment for our beneficiaries - pupils and young generation.
We plan to :
* To intensify the motivation for pupils´ learning process through the following school subjects:Arts, Music Education, PE, Literature, IT, foreign and native languages, History, Geography, Chemistry, Ecology, Biology, Arts education and culture heritage using creative, innovative and effective teaching/learning methods
* To be a stimulus for pupils´ own language and foreign language learning, cultural understanding and personal values development
* To create an opportunity for teachers to acquire a personal experience of wider educational perspective by participating at international project work and project meetings or exchanges
* A curriculum enhancement
* To let the cultures know each other better via heritage preservation education
* To improve professional dialogue between partners
* To develop school school modernization and internationalization
* We will use the approach of multilateral cooperation, comparison, cultural study, IC technology, web conferences, discussion forums, project meetings, teachers and headteachers´ experience exchanges; power point presentations, common meetings, (web) conferences, workshops, seminars and debates; school systems presentations.
The total number of planned mobility participants are 10 - that are all qualified teachers at discrete subjects, who are going to be trained via job-shadowing, observations, pedagogical and didactic research; they will be trained, exercised and experienced to apply the new, modern methods and forms of teaching into practical classes within their specialized areas of teaching and using non-formal methods at formal education process in order to become CREATIVE AND TO MAKE CREATIVE PUPILS FOR CREATIVE SOCIETY.|